Pricing: Our boat diving trips are all two tank dives at the rate of $55 per diver and includes tanks & weights. Included in each trip will be assorted snacks & bottled water.
Contact us at 623-512-4735 or click here to schedule your dives online!
What to Bring: Certification Card, Regulator, BCD, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Exposure Protection, Dive Boots, Save a Dive Kit, Dive Lights, Cutting Device, Weights, Signal Marker Buoy, Hood & Gloves & most importantly a completed Liability Release. Liability release forms must be completed before boarding the vessel.
Directions to the boat, Depth Perception at Pleasant Harbor Marina: From I-17 head west on Carefree Hwy (SR-74), take SR-74 to 87th Ave and turn right (north), proceed to the Pleasant Harbor Entrance. Once past the park pay booth head west to the first stop sign and turn left (south). Proceed south and follow the signs to the South Ramp Dock. Unload your dive gear and park your vehicle in the South Parking Lot where the shuttle bus will bring you back down to the dock for boarding the boat. We make diving easy!
Dive Sites: Lake Pleasant boat diving offers a variety of dive sites for various levels of divers ranging from beginning divers to technical divers. Dive sites will be chosen by the boat Captain and crew each day depending on overall weather and lake conditions in addition to diver skill levels onboard.
Full Refunds for:
- Trip cancellations due to inclement weather.
- Trip cancellations due to boat mechanical problems before it leaves the dock.
- We cancel the trip if there are less than 4 full retail paying customers on a trip.
- Customers on open boat charters who cancel prior to 72 hours of departure time.
No Refunds for:
- Cancellations made within 72 hours.
- No-shows or for passengers arriving after scheduled departure time.
- Bad visibility.
- Dives attempted and aborted by a diver for any reason.
- Seasickness problems.